Register for a New FRN provides guidance on how to obtain a new FCC Registration Number (FRN) in the updated FCC Commission Registration System (CORES).
1. Access CORES from the FCC Registration - Login page at this link:
2. From the FCC Registration - Login page, enter your registered Username and Password under “Username Login”. Click “LOG IN”. See Figure 1 below.
3. Click on the “Register New FRN” link. See Figure 2 below.
4. Under “Are you registering as an entity or as an individual?” select either “An entity” or “An individual”. Under “Is your contact address within the United States or its territories?” select either “Yes” or “No”. Click “CONTINUE”. See Figure 3 below.
5. Fill in the requested information; items noted with an * indicate required information. Then click “SUBMIT”. See Figure 4 below.
Note: The example below shows someone registering as an entity whose contact address is within the United States or its territories. However, regardless of whether someone is registering as an entity or an individual, or if his or her contact address is or is not within the United States or its territories, the required steps are the same.
6. You will be directed to the FRN Registration Confirmation page. This page confirms that you have successfully registered for a new FCC Registration Number (FRN). See Figure 5 below.
Note: Since you are logged in to CORES with your FCC Username Account, this new FRN registration will automatically link the new FRN to your Username Account and will also make you the default Administrator of the FRN.