Reminders for FY 2021:
1) The DeMinimis threshold is $1,000.00. If the sum total of all annual regulatory fee obligations is $1,000.00 or less, you will not need to submit any payment of regulatory fees.
2) Changes in Service Categories:
- Broadcast Auxiliaries are no longer subject to regulatory fees.
3) Amount that can be charged to credit cards is $24,999.00 per card per day.
4) Television fees are now calculated on the basis of population only. Please see Appendix G of the Commission's FY 2020 Regulatory Fees Report & Order on the fee amount by call sign and how the television fee is calculated. A separate document also lists Appendix G in an excel format. Both documents are located at the
FCC Regulatory Fees site.